Investing in Your 20’s
“Age is just a number, maturity is a choice.”
– Harry Styles
I completely agree with Harry Styles on his statement on age. No matter what age you are, if you are persistent and determined to do something you will achieve your goals. Real estate investment is no rocket science. Ask an experienced real estate investor and he will tell you the same thing. The sooner you begin the better it is. Some of the benefits of real estate investing in your twenties are the following:
- Energy and Time: When you are in your twenties, you have a lot of energy and time in your hands. There are lesser responsibilities on you and lesser commitments. Hence this is the perfect age to take the risks. The best way to utilise both these assets that this age brings with itself is to put them to the right use. Also if you start early you can take more risks, get involved in a lot more things and then eventually make more money.
- Networking: Always remember, the better your networking skills, the easier it is to excel in the real estate business. In your twenties, it is easier to network will people especially with the advancement of social media. Whenever you are starting in a particular space, do not forget that your network is your asset. Also when you meet and interact with people who are more experienced in this field, you learn from their experience and there is no better teacher than experience.
- Do your research: While you make your network and utilise your time, also do your own research and acquire as much knowledge as you can while you have the time. Do your research in the areas and the properties where you can invest your time.
- Invest and Save: Whenever you are investing in a particular space the cash flow increases. You need to know and learn the tact of saving and reinvesting. Save a particular portion of your income and invest the other to gain more. That’s how you will be able to make more money.
Real estate investment has its own benefits like tax deduction, rental income and of course real estate investing without money and credit. In your twenties, when the liquidity of money is less in your hands, there is nothing better than real estate investments because you do not need huge amounts of money to get into this.
- Investing with No Money or Credit - May 30, 2018
- Real Estate Investing vs Stocks - May 27, 2018
- Real Estate Investing vs 401K - May 24, 2018
- New Rob Palano Real Estate Book! - May 23, 2018
- Investing in Your 20’s - May 21, 2018
- What is Buy and Hold Investing? - May 18, 2018
- Long Term Investing Planning - May 15, 2018
- Real Estate Investing Tips - May 12, 2018
- Investment Strategies for Today’s Rental Housing Market - May 7, 2018
- Real Estate Negotiating for Beginners - March 15, 2018